Wednesday 24 August 2011

BLU-RAYS: NEW SNEAK PEEKS/CLIPS...


Above is a shot from the new Yoda footage for EPISODE I originally done by Rob Coleman and the ILM animators as a rehearsal for their Yoda work in EPISODE III (the footage may also have undergone further refinements for the Blu-rays). Looks great, eh?

Equally impressive stuff here- some other great Blu-ray footage that's now been revealed from overseas- EPISODE ONE looks absolutely superb in its new conversion. There's also going to be some controversy with scenes from the 2004 versions of the Classic Trilogy films also on the Blu-rays.

UPDATE: LUCASFILM have put their STAR WARS MOMENTS/VISUALIZER area online here:
Star Wars: The Complete Saga | Visualizer

Prior and continued thanks to "R2D2" and the other dedicated fans at ORIGINALTRILOGY.COM for their heads up on so many good things Blu-ray related...


EPISODE I CLIPS:


"There’s always a bigger fish":

Shield generator has been hit - R2's heroic moment:

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate:

I will come back to free you mom, I promise:

Activate the droids:

Obi versus Darth Maul:

Anakin, Anakin, drop [lightsabers]:

Republic credits are not good out here:

Clumsy Jar Jar at the pod:

Pod-race:

Jabba also gets a revised make-over for the new Blu-ray of EPISODE ONE.
EPISODE II CLIPS:
Speeder chase:

Anakin leaving to find his mother:

Yoda teaches class - "Lost planet Master Obi -Wan has":

Jango versus Obi:

Obi at Kamino:

Yoda versus Dooku [lightsabers]:

Geonosis - battle scene:

geonosis - arena battle scene:

Obi versus Jango Fett - space chase:

Geonosis - another arena battle scene:


EPISODE III CLIPS:
Stupid little astro droid:

Kashyyyk - battle:

Order 66:

After the attack of the Jedi Temple:

yoda versus Darth Sidious [lightsabers]:

In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic [lightsabers]:

The Council wants you to report on all Chancellor's dealings:


EPISODE IV CLIPS: 
Vader kills Antilles:

“We seem to be made to suffer”:

“Your fathers lightsaber”:

Cantina:

Holo-chess game:

“Better her – than me”:

“Shut down...”:
Come here you big coward, Chewie come here:

"Use the force Luke, let go Luke":


EPISODE V CLIPS
You could use a good kiss! video:

Tauntaun opening video:

Rebels prepare for AT-ATs:
Han and Leia kiss video:

Being Watched:

That is why you fail:
Lando’s welcome:
I love you:

“I am your father!”
“I never doubted you for a second – wonderful”:


EPISODE VI CLIPS
Emperor cross sabers !!
Emperor’s DS arrival:






Explosion!:

5 comments:

Premonition_45 said...

It's too bad Hayden is still in ROTJ. That's the only alteration in all the movies I've hated.

Anonymous said...

You missed one
http://moments.starwars.com/scene/258
http://d2np6futyd7kp6.cloudfront.net/videos/en/ep6/Ep6_Visualizer_Clip_6&7_MJPG.mp4

Anonymous said...

R2D2 from originaltrilogy.com:
it would have been nice if you have posted credits to me and the forum as I have compiled the list together!

aficionadofan said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for the mail. The only reason you and the forum (ORIGINAL TRILOGY.COM) weren't credited was, at the time (around 12.30am ish last night) I put that up I didn't know the MOMENTS had officially been released and didn't want to get you or anybody into any trouble. Ten minutes after I posted, I found out it was official. I apologize if it caused you undue hurt-not my intention...-you and the OT guys do a great dedicated job and I, and the other fans worldwide, appreciate it...

Albioness said...

I hated the inclusion of Hayden Christensen at first but actually, I've warmed to it now. Must embrace the change as it makes sense.